Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Ju Ju Pic (and Update)


I was just feeling like you needed to see a newer picture of the little guy. Man, he is a cutie. Is it me, or is his hair calming WAY down?! 

We love this little guy with all that we are. I know it may seem crazy. We have never seen him in person, never kissed his neck, never held him while he was sick, never rocked him to sleep. Still yet, we love him with every inch of who we are. We love him like we love the two little sugars that are asleep in the next room. 

I remember hearing a quote when we first started the adoption process. It said that "Not only is another world possible. He is on his way. On a quiet day, I can hear him breathing." 

The newest update on the process is that we are SO close. We have been logged in and logged out of the NVC in Washington D.C. and we are close to getting Jude's visa. This is the one piece of paperwork that we still have to have to allow him to leave Korea. 

So...spill it....I know that is what you are thinking, HOW LONG? 

In the adoption world (boy, have we learned this!) there are no for sures. But, we are just hoping that we are holding our child in our arms by the end of this month. Looking probable :)

I cannot wait for that day. I know that all of you can't either and that makes me super excited!

11 comments:

Mama Jessica said...

I was just curious as to what NVC is?

Anonymous said...

HE just gets cuter everytime i see him!! can't wait to see hi soon! (in person)
love you all,
Madalie

Anonymous said...

Hi Friends!!!
It was so GREAT to see you last night! Thanks for the encouraging words for our future in the adoption world Sunny! We are so excited for you all and can't wait to meet Jude! We are praying for you every day and so look forward to seeing more of you guys in 2009! Especially seeing a LIVE performance of Creed and Mary Kate, watching Rinn and Riley play together and hugging on Jude! :) Love you guys! Todd Wendy MK and Ri Ri

Tracy said...

He is so adorable! I am praying you get his visa soon and can travel this month... He needs to come home to his family.

Tracy

Anonymous said...

Micah and Sunny, I was overwhelmed when I saw little Jude's picture again this morning. God is so good to give us another little one to love and teach him all about God's love for him. What a privilege. We love you guys and are praying often for the phone call to travel. It will be soon.
Love,
grammy (Jerri)

Micah and Sunny said...

Hey New momma :) Thanks for posting. I have enjoyed your blog too. The poopy pic is cracking me up!

NVC is National VIsa Center in Washington, DC where all of the visa applications are processed. Once you get to this point, you are getting close!!! Since we already have everything else, this is the one thing we are waiting for..his visa. Once we get that, soon after we will get "TC" which is travel clearance and comes in the form of a call when they say "get on the plane and get your baby!"

Dania Efird said...

We can't wait to hear that you've gotten that call! I know it's been a long road for you guys. Prayers that you will be in the air soon!

Chad and Dana said...

So happy you got a new picture of Jude...how great! Now...get the packing list together...your call is soon!
PS - don't forget to give me your addy before you leave...I have some won burning a whole in my pocket!

Lindsay said...

yeah it does look like his hair is calming down. thanks for sharing this pic. I can't wait to see him in person. i know it's going to be real soon.

Kristi said...

just lookign at his sweet little face (and way calmer hair!) makes my whole body smile! Is that even possible? That's exactly how I feel. I love this baby too!

ashley lee... said...

so cute!!!