Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Monday, January 19, 2009

Seeing His face again...

Our meeting with our little guy was just beautiful today. He is such an incredible baby. We know that his personality may change, but from what we can tell right now he is just a very content baby, very curious...like he is studying everything around him but very, very content and peaceful.

We met with Jude's first foster mother and her daughter and they are so wonderful. Amazing people. For most of the meeting we did not have a translator, so we talked through her daughter's broken english. They were just amazing people and we immediately had a wonderful connection...like they are family. The same way we had with Jude's current foster mother.

Mrs. Park (first foster mother) was so in love with him, her face just lit up when she was telling us about his first 5months of life. When she saw him, she just kept kissing and kissing him.He was so sweet to sit there and stare into her eyes.
Mrs.Kim is just simply amazing with Jee Han. She is so incredibly loving, gentle, and patient. She responds to his every little noise and is always touching him kindly in some way or another. Not one of these pictures is posed, by the way....she really just does keep loving on him and loving on him. I love her.

Jude kept looking at us just like this over and over. Again, it was really like he recognized us...thinking, hmmm...I know you, remind me how I know you again?
I am so thankful that we got to go to the burn hospital where Jude spent several weeks. All the nurses had fallen in love with him. They all remembered him and kept saying "Jee Han, Jee Han, Jee Han!"




20 comments:

Shannon said...

Sunny,

These pictures are so precious! I can't wait until we can see his cute little face in person. I'm so thankful that he had such wonderful foster mothers, they look so sweet and loving. It will be so wonderful to see him loving on you like that.

Love ya,
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Precious! I just showed his big brother and sister his sweet face. Now they are ready to open their presents for today! We love you! Sky

Lindsay said...

I am so happy he has been surrounded by love. I am so proud of you.

Yvonne and Eric said...

Looks like you are having a wonderful time in Seoul. Jude is just SOOOOOO adorable!! Gotcha Day is almost here! Yippee!

Yvonne

Anonymous said...

Wow so sweet! Jude is really loved and that is so wonderful. He is adorable. I really am enjoying your journey.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! He is adorable! What a blessing. Can't wait for ya'll to be home and your whole family can be together!
Love
Lance and Maria

Rach@In His Hands said...

Precious, precious photos. How wonderful that Jude has been SOOO well loved and taken care of....and how important that he will have these pictures to prove it!

Dusty and Kathryn said...

Every morning I wake up and practically run to see what you day has been like. This is just such a miracle trip. He is SO handsome.

Dana said...

Oh my goodness I just want to eat him up! The pics are so precious! I am just so thrilled over all the answered prayers I am getting to witness! Amazing!

Joy Pierce said...

OH.....PRECIOUS! I love how snuggly he is with his foster moms and even sleeping sweetly in the nurses arms. I can hardly wait for Thursday to get here so we can see you five all together!!! Clara even said "baby Jude come home Thursday?" Everyone is waiting!!! : ) Enjoy these last few days, and then you'll all be home....a forever family forever!
Love ya!
Joy

Brad and Jessica said...

Awesome pictures! I'm so glad you went to visit the hospital...I know that was special for you and Micah and the staff there. Can't wait to see pics of the WHOLE family when you get home...
JessicaCo

Kristi said...

I was going to lay off the comments since you're getting so many of them but I just have to say thank you for the posts. I'm checking you blog 15 times a day just in case you've updated anything! I am filled with such joy and continue to pray. I'm glad you're capturing all the precious little moments on your blog - from bus trips to Jude. Thanks for letting us be a part. Thursday can't here soon enough!

Joy Pierce said...

Okay...I just looked at the pictures again. How precious are those nurses! Each one of them has to have her hands on Jude and Mrs. Kim....how loved is that little guy anyway??? God is good!

Tracy said...

Those are great pictures... treasures for the future. He is so beautiful. He looks like such a gentle caring child.

Anonymous said...

I love your updates from Korea! What a precious baby boy and what awesome memories you are making. I've learned two things for when I read your blog.

1.have tissues nearby
2.read before applying make up

Can't wait to see you!

Love, The Masters

Anonymous said...

Sunny and Micah,
Againg AMAZING pictures! i love the last one and the Nurses look so kind and loveing!! i can't wait to see more i am always constantly checking the blog!! love you!
Madalie

Anonymous said...

Sunny: Loving your blog! And your pictures bring back such sweet memories of when we were in Korea--we also went to the Korean War memorial as well and it was very emotional of course. And I am so jealous that you got to visit the hospital/burn unit where your son was! We got to see where our son was born but not the hosptial that he stayed at for about 1 month before going to his foster mom. I guess taht will be a trip for next time! BTW, wanted to confirm that you are coming back THIS Thursday Jan 29? I may or may not be there (see my post to you on the Dillon forum.) SuzanneL

L stewart said...

I bet you can't wait to have that precious boy in your arms forever! I am praying that the next couple of days go great. Im sure it will be wonderful!!!
We love you guys.

Kyle and Lindsay Stewart

Larry H. said...

Such great pictures you guys! Continuing to pray for you and can't wait to meet the little man! Hope to see you on Thursday!
Larry

Anonymous said...

Oh Sunny and Micah - Little Jee Han, Jude, is truly a gift from God straight to you now. Everything will be fine. God is in control. God has been preparing all of you for such a time as this. See you on Thurs. Love you, Pat Frost