Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Monday, January 26, 2009

Still having fun...

Everything goes to the mouth....
Our friends brought Rinn over a Tinkerbell wand while she was asleep...so, of course, we have had to dress up like tinkerbell yesterday and today. The makeup artist is mommy and I am not quiet sure what the black lines on the eyes are, but she went for it. 
Wrestling with "bub" (his first word) on the couch. 

More of tinkerbell...
The homemade apple pie I whipped up last night. Ha. Our friends brought us over a yummy dinner and these dinners sure are appreciated....I would in no way have time to make dinner so, it is sure nice to have yummy homemade dinners each night! Plus, my dinners aren't near this fancy....
Still doing good. Last night was awesome. The night before, tough. Last night Jude only woke up once and was happy when he did...went right back to sleep. He then woke up for good at 5 am...happy as could be. It is so great when he wakes up smiling. He is working on about a 2 hour nap at this point :)

Jude is definately coming out of his shell more. Little sugar booger. He is much more energetic than first thought so, he fits in perfect. He is also becoming very vocal and would probably be walking by the end of the week if we allowed him too. Currently, when he starts to try we sit him down on his bottom!!! I am not ready for my baby to walk....so, instead, I will just carry him. 

We are pumped about Christmas tomorrow. We will see how it goes, I am pretty sure Jude is going to enjoy unwrapping the gifts, since he has already tried multiple times. 

12 comments:

Shelly said...

LOVE IT!!! He's doing so well! It's so awesome to see all the pictures of him with you all! Have a "Merry Christmas"!

Joy Pierce said...

Happy Lunar New Year!!! I am so, so glad that you are beginning this new year with Jude at home! What a blessing!!! He really is so cute and looks to be awfully happy! Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!
Joy

Anonymous said...

WAIT!! I believe I know where Jude got that red jingle bell!!! It does my heart good to know his precious drool is on it finally! Mim

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you guys! Jude just fits perfectly in your family. It brings tears of joy to my eyes when I see all of your pictures and read about your new bundle of joy. My heart also breaks when I hear that he is grieving. I am sure that is a normal part of the process of adjusting. I just know how horrible it is as a mother when you can't console your own child. You are all in our prayers.

Erin & Seth

Rebecca said...

Is it a little surreal to finally have him home? He's adorable. So fun that you will have Christmas tomorrow in the icy wonderland!

Anonymous said...

AWW yea!! he's so sute and your little tinker bell is ahdorable:) lovee it and my little creed kersh is as cute as ever too!!:) love you all!
Madalie

Anonymous said...

Oh MERRY CHRISTMAS too btw!:) Madalie

Anonymous said...

Such a great update. I am so happy to read that things are going good for your family. Jude is absolutely adorable!!!

Yvonne and Eric said...

I just have to tell you that Jude is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! His smile is so precious! I'm glad that Creed and Rinn are adjusting relatively well to their baby brother being home.

Have a great Christmas celebration!

Yvonne

Unknown said...

He is Mr. Smiley, too! So cute!!
Julie

Shannon said...

We are loving the pics, but I think it's time you change your profile, he's no longer a world away...He's here now. Yea!

Rach@In His Hands said...

What precious pictures! Enjoy your "Christmas"!!!