Skating on the ice pond...
Creed, you would love these rides...so fun. Not as much fun without you.
Rinny, you would LOVE this bird. You would have wanted to hug and kiss it.
Daddy enjoying Korean corn dog.
We love you.
Mommy and Daddy being funny...

4 comments:
What a fun day exploring Jude's country! I see you are like Harrison and can't miss an opportunity to mimic the statues around you! It really must be done! What fun!!!
Hugs!
Joy
I just showed your sweet angels their blog from Mommy and Daddy, they enjoyed it but Creedo was ready to get back to bowling on the wii and Rinny wanted to snuggle with the girls and watch the princess movie she picked out! I'm enjoying your sweet children here at home and will love them up for you! They will be spending the day with me and the kiddos tomorrow, there shouldn't be a dull moment around this house :). Sky
How sweet is that! You are great parents....
Tracy
AHH i love all those pictures! crazy that there is corndogs over there!!!! do they taste the same?? and I WAS LAUGHING so HARD at the pictures of you the funny ones!! :) i'm sure Creed and Rinn loved them to!! looks like you two are having a BLAST! love you!
Madalie
Post a Comment