Cuddled with our other two kids and slept with Creed last night....CHECK
*(Rinn asked to sleep in her bed and then proceeded to kick her father out of her bed a few minutes later)
Email out to friends/family....CHECK
Daily Schedule for caregivers.....CHECK
Medical Release and Info....CHECK
Contacted Photographer.....CHECK
Contacted Videographer....CHECK (Ha, I know it's funny, but seriously, if you know me it is NO surprise at all)
Contacted PR person...CHECK (no, I am not kidding)
Told people they can't hold Jude at the airport...CHECK (just did that :) glad you understand)
Slept....(If you really think this is possible for me right now you really, really do not know me)
Got tons of meds from Doc in case we get sick on the trip....CHECK
Plane Tickets.....CHECK
Lap ticket for Jee on the way home....CHECK
Passports....CHECK
WHAT ELSE? Help me, I know I must be forgetting about a million things. My mind is nutso.
Heart Rate: 215 bpm at this point (luckily it is going down from yesterday's high of 320)
5 comments:
did you pack your travel poker game for the plane ride? sorry, thought i would add a funny in there.
Sunny! i think you pretty much have everything you need! :) i'm so excited and iknow everything will go great!:) love you all!
Madalie
Romans 8:31 If God is for us, then who shall be against us?!
What HAPPY, HAPPY news and answers to prayers!!! Sunny, I know that you and I don't know each other...but the Kersh's are such sweet friends of my family... I have been following your journey for quite some time! My husband and I have been in the adoption process as well, and got the call on Friday evening that we had been picked and our little boy is due to be born JANUARY 20th!!! We will most likely be bringing him home the same day that you all are bringing sweet Jude home... God is so good all the time!
Our prayers have been with you and your family... we will continue praying for a smooth transition!
Ben & Holly (Floyd) Peterson
Sunny
Be sure and leave a copy of your passports with someone here at home too. We also took a few copies with us, it made it easier to change money. Not sure if that is true in Korea too. I am SOOOOO excited for you guys! You have all you really need....God, each other, and soon precious Jude to hold in your arms! I can't wait to see Creed and Rinn with their baby brother! I don't know if I can wait until next week!
Hugs
Joy
Not only copy of passports, but leave all your credit card info with a trusted person, just in case it gets stolen and you need to call and cancel.
And see if you can get a bassinet seat on the flights back. If Jude wants to sleep in a bassinet, they are lifesavers! Plus, you get extra leg room. :)
Y'all are gonna have SO MUCH FUN. I can't wait to see pics on the blog about all of it!
Post a Comment