Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bal-uh-lay Season TWO

Look at the show of support....you think anyone loves this girl?!?!
My Little Ballerina had her second annual recital.....

Her cousins came out to show support....
Mim came to cheer her on as well...
Of course, mommy was there....
As we were walking into the building she said "Mommy, I can't do it....I just can't do it." I gave her a little pep talk about how her friends were counting on her and she came to her senses :) and did a fantastic job.

Oh so graceful....



Surely no one will notice if I just sneak this in real quick......

Her adoring fans....

Miss Alex, one of her teachers...
Aunt Bekah came to cheer her on as well
Mrs.Missy (as a side note, Mrs.Missy is my inspiration to do p90x.....check out those guns!)

4 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE the costume on that beautiful little redhead! And you look fabulous. :)

Lindsay said...

I've never seen a more beautiful ballerina. Oh, and I noticed.

Amy Haas said...

That's how Liberty pronounces it too. So cute. She was so beautiful!

A Brothers said...

Precious, precious girl!!!!