Don't worry....the doctor has arrived (and she is super cute)
The surgeon is prepped and ready....
The day after surgery, the patient can even read....
Day of surgery....let me just say that this moment was unscripted. Sometimes, I script things for a "cutesy" pic but this was just Creed saying "I think I should pray for dadda's knee." Sweet...not much in life compares. 
The hubby is recovering from knee surgery that ended up being more extensive than we thought. He is doing very well, though. The last surgeries he had he was literally asleep and non-cognitive for about 3 days post op. Well, this time that is much better. He will have quite a lot more recovery but is gimpin' around right now. He is leading worship for a big nation wide event on Thursday, so we are hoping that he at least is able to sit at the keyboard for that. The dr. who did the surgery (who goes to our church) said that we may need to think about changing denominations to one that doesn't require as much movement when singing and leading with the band :)
My kiddos have been trying to take care of daddy. Lots of help, let me just say....lots of "help" (quotations operative).
5 comments:
I didn't know he was having surgery! Hope he starts feeling better soon.
Love the pictures - too cute!
Sun,
Forgot to tell you about the convo I had with Creed Saturday night. It went like this:
C: So, what did you do today?
Me: Well, Michael left for Indiana today so I helped him pack, then after he left I put some stuff on my hair to make it a different color...
C: (stopping me mid-sentence) OH YEA! Your hair DOES look different! It looks great!
The funniest thing about this is that my own mother could not tell a difference in my hair color and I'm pretty sure that it is only 1% lighter.
That boy is so funny.
ag
Oh my, the surgeon looks pretty serious but I'm concerned that he might be distracted by that very beautiful nurse of his! Thank goodness it went well. Whew! Mim
Hope your hubby is better soon!
Thanks for stopping by my blog with encouraging words. I am praying for you guys too!
Post a Comment